We are looking for 20 small and medium sized women entrepreneurs to join our accelerator for SME women entrepreneurs in Tanzania.
Are you ready to become one of the 20women entrepreneurs who will discover their talents and realize a business innovation?
Join the SheFound Brilliant Accelerator and take your business to the next level! The program is supported by the Netherlands Embassy in Dar es Salaam.
The selection criteria for the participants in the program are the following:
- The participant is a woman owning or managing a registered business that has been in existence for at least 2 years;
- The minimum turnover is USD 15,000;
- The company has at least three employees;
- The participant is able to communicate digitally;
- The participant has good reading, writing and speaking skills in English;
- The participant commits her full presence in this program;
- The participant operates (or has plans to) in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
Women entrepreneurs from all sectors can apply. Since agriculture, infrastructure, renewable energies and waste management are priority sectors for the Netherlands Embassy, we aim to have entrepreneurs from these sectors in the group of participants.However, your motivation and fulfilling the criteria are more important.
The programme consists of two elements:
- A three-day bootcamp in Dar es Salaam from 14 until 16 November
- Follow up assistance and support after the bootcamp until 31 January 2020
The training consists of the following building blocks:
- Day 1: Focus on the person (identification of unique talent, obstacles and challenges that limit the growth of the entrepreneur and the business).
- Day 2: Focus on the business (vision, mission, unique selling point, ideal client, pitching and presentation, formulation of innovative business action plan).
- Day 3: Access to finance (types of funding, requesting a realistic amount, meeting with relevant service providers on a market place).
- As a follow-up to the training, SheFound will organise two meet-ups with the participants, also inviting other entrepreneurs of the SheFound network. Additionally, SheFound will select four participants for a more intensive follow-up and support in investment readiness.
- Brilliant Entrepreneur will provide follow up from a distance, using Skype, Whatsapp, email and telephone.
- At the end of the project period, each participant will receive a profile of herself and her business and a certificate.
Participation in the program is free. The boot camp will take place inDar es Salaam. Business women from outside Dar es Salaam are more than welcome.Costs of accommodation are not included in the program.
In order to apply, register yourself here at the latest 30 October 2019.